Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Cream - Light


Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Cream is inspired by isotonic solutionsmknown for deep rehydration. Vichy's 1st rehydration light weight cream, associating Vichy water enriched with minerals, vegetal sugar along with natural origin hyaluronic acid, to reinforce, rebalance and preserve moisture. Contains 97% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 3% guarantees sensoriality and good preservation.

After use, skin is immediately refreshed, dewy and protected from pollution.

Dermatologically tested. Suitable for normal skin.